Loewen Auto Glass will perform all your windshield and auto glass replacements. If you have a stone chip or crack in your windshield, bring your vehicle to us.
A repair is best in situations where:
- The damage is recent
- The point of impact is small
- The cracks around the damaged area are minimal
- There is no moisture or other foreign matter in the damaged area
- The damage is not in the driver’s direct line of vision
Fixing a chipped windshield just takes minutes and only costs a fraction of windshield replacement. If your glass deductible is $300 or less, it’s FREE!
Proper windshield replacement is important for your vehicle’s overall safety. Windshields provide structural strength and support for your vehicle even during a collision. A poorly installed windshield can lead to air whistles, water leaks, rust, distorted vision, heating and cooling problems, and can compromise the structural integrity of your vehicle.
Have this information ready when you call us and we will take care of all the details for you:
- The driver’s licence document number of the registered vehicle owner (if the registered vehicle owner does not have a driver’s licence, you may use the customer number located on the vehicle registration)
- The vehicle registration
- The date/approximate time of day the original damage occurred
- The vehicle’s licence plate number and Autopac policy number, along with the details about any other insurance you may have and your customer number
If the vehicle is registered to a company, you will need to provide the customer number located on the vehicle registration.
With over seven decades of experience, trust Loewen Auto Glass to properly install all of your windshields and automotive glass. Schedule your windshield repair today.
If you need to make a claim for your vehicle, please click here.